With a passion for working with people and inspiring them to be at their best, Denyse brings a unique perspective to supporting clients which combines over 1750 hours’ individual and group coaching, use of psychometric tools, 25 years of Corporate experience (10 of them at Director level) and life experiences – emigration, motherhood, and surviving a very rare form of cancer, to name but a few.
A co-contributor to Applying neuroscience research to coaching practice, Mastery in Coaching”, Hogan Page Publication (Oct 2014), Denyse is a Member of the Association for Coaching, Neuroleadership InstituteTM, the International NLP Trainers Association, and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. She has been a guest speaker for RBS Focused Women’s Network, has been interviewed on CNC 3’s breakfast show (2014) and Caribbean Communications Network (CCN) TV6’s Morning Edition (2010), and has featured in print media (2011).
Prior to establishing Positively You in 2008, Denyse held directorships with Royal Mail Group, the world’s largest food and drinks manufacturer (Nestlé UK Ltd.) and started her career with one of the top 3 global petrochemical companies (BP).
She has also held Non-Executive Directorships with Young Enterprise UK, The New Deal and Fair Cities, helping disadvantaged groups to find and sustain employment.
Her clients range from CEOs, Board level Directors and senior employees to newly qualified graduates, with an approach tailored individually to encourage boosting self-awareness, as a foundation to inspiring clients to adapt their thinking and behaviours to make better choices and use their capabilities and resources to achieve desired shifts.
Mother of two adult sons, Denyse is a member of the Dorking Group of Artists, founded and runs a Scrabble Club, is a chorister with Heart and Soul Choir, is a member of the Urban Fox Steel Orchestra and enjoys Latin and ballroom dancing, as well as experiencing new cultures through international travel.
Denyse’s offers coaching and consultancy support in:
- Career management, development and transition coaching
- Employer Branding and engagement-helping people to connect their unique contribution at work with the goals of the business
- Life Balance
- Recruitment and Assessment
- Retirement and Third Age Coaching
Senior Associate Affiliation with:
Lee Hecht Harrison – Executive Advisory Board Member
Rock the Boat Consulting – Senior Associate Consultant
- Master in Business Administration, University of Bradford, UK
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons) Biochemistry, Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, UK
- Associate of the Royal College of Science
- Leadership trained: IMD, Switzerland and McKinsey Consultants
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and NLP Life coaching -Certified Practitioner:
- Reiki Practitioner
- The Style Counsel Academy-Graduate
Licensed Practitioner in
- Insights Discovery ™ – to read an Insights Discovery Profile click here
- (Levels A and B) – psychometrics, behavioural profiling, and assessment for recruitment and development
- Assess® Systems competency development and assessment …Please contact us to receive a sample report
- Leading and Developing High Performance
- Motivational Maps® …”helping managers and leaders discover how to understand and practically improve engagement with their staff.” …Read a sample Motivational Map
Continued Professional Development
- Applied Neuroscience Programme and Alumni group with Professor Paul Brown
- Starting With The Brain: An Introduction To Neuro-behavioural Modelling In Executive Coaching
- A 21st Century Model of the Psyche for Coach and Client
- Brain waves : An Introduction to the Brain for coaches
- Resilience for coaches and their clients
- Brief Coaching: Becoming solution-focused
- British Psychological Society (BPS) – Teaching Clients to use Mindfulness Skills
- Coaching the unconscious mind…for a change
- Leadership Coaching : Developing elite performance
- British Psychological Society (BPS) : Coaching for Emotional Intelligence with Gestalt
- Words that change minds : Opening “the right doors” for clients
- Institute of Transactional Analysis (IDTA) : Transactional Analysis